Welcome To Vanity Fair Beauty Blog

Welcome To Vanity Fair Beauty Blog

Friday 11 March 2011

Looking back at a few of the top beauty sellers

I have and always will be a fan of looking into the latest trends but also the all time favourites. I got inspiration for this blog by the nations favourite beauty products and then thought actually i may not have tried them myself so i have decided to base this on my own favourites... After much deliberation heres my top Three must haves.
Heres my verdict, but i also want to hear yours, so please comment!!

ESPA pink hair and scalp mud- Deep hair conditoning treatment. This is the most versitile product as it can be used all over the body. It has pink and white clay to noursh your hair, skin and nails it also contains apriocot kernel oil which doesnt leave your skin greesy, just perfectly moisturised. It really is a must have in your travel bag. I suffer with very sensitive skin in the sun and as soon as this goes onto my skin it feels calmer, soother and hydrated.


Inglot eyeshdows - If you want bold statement, high pigmenated eyeshadows then this is your brand. They are so easy to blend and work with to give you the perfect look everytime. Not only being a very reasonable price, you can go into store and individually pick colours to create yur wn perfect palette. Trust me when i say you can have hours of fun in store just choosin and playing around... Its like christmas has come early when i see the rows and rows of colours to choose from. They also sell pots of glitter dust which completes any subtle or glam look.



Fake Bake Air Brush Tan - This is your quick fix in the morning. You want a glow and some colour. Simply use a light spray under your make up all over the face and chest area. I even inlcude the arms as these are on show daily. This will give you that bronzed look, it never goes streaky or the dreaful orange/tango look we all hate. There is no need to worry about application as it come in an aresole spray can. I use this before going out just to give my legs some colour but i mainly use it every other day on the top half of the body to get me feeling amazing. Everyone of my friends is now an addict! Dont be scared to try this as its so simple to use! My only caution is use it in a bathroom area if doing a full body as you maybe left with slight spray back. Let me know how you get on!






So i have spent the time givng you my best kept beauty secrets, now its your turn to try them and fall in love with them yourselves, i promise you wont regret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment