Welcome To Vanity Fair Beauty Blog

Welcome To Vanity Fair Beauty Blog

Friday 11 March 2011

11th March

Welcome to Vanity Fairs beauty blog spot...

I will be dicussing things that interest me within the industry, things you may or may not want to hear regarding our fabulous Beauty salon and every week i shall rave about one of my must have products or treatments. You may find i have something that i feel i need to get off my chest and rant about, so do excuse me if i go alittle off trail... (Ill try not too!)

So if you havent heard about Vanity Fair before... shame on you! :-) A little summary about us...

Meet the team...
There's me Jess, i am the owner, i pretty much live and breathe Vanity Fair.
Kylie is my newest member to the team, not to play favourites but i think shes the best i have had so far, fingers crossed! I will let you know of the trials and tribulations that go with employment, i sure there will be many.
Sue A.K.A. Mumma Doe this is my mum, shes my front of house. Im pretty sure that my clients come into see her more than they do me! Yes we argue, its normal but we pretty much have it sussed now... (Touch wood!)

Thats enough about us lets talk about my favourite thing... Beauty!! Just so you know if you would like my opinion on anything beauty orientated, please don't hesitate to ask. Or even if you want to make a suggestion or anything at all do ask!

What do i Love about beauty??
I love the fact that you can feel better in an instant, I love the results, I love that i am always learning something new, i love smells and textures of all the gorgeous products and make up is my absolute love!

Product of the week-
I have used this for years! If you want natural looking skin but a nice glow to even skin tone then this is your new must have!
Laura Mercier - Star Dust Finishing Powder £28
Once you have applied concealor/foundation and bronzer if need be then sweep a nice dusting all over the face and decollete area. It sets your make up for the day/evening and leaves your skin glowing. Even though its powder based its mineral so there's no talc to dry out your skin, it still breathes. "Good enough to sleep in"


http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product/Liberty/New-In/Stardust-Loose-Shimmer-Powder,-Laura-Mercier/59588

Whats your favourite must have's??? Get leaving me comments. I may well even blog about it next time!

Remember girls... You never know who your going to see, so always look your best even if it is a light dusting to keep you glowing!

VF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment